How can you become a better business professional through direct MBA admission?
Graduate students mostly get confused in choosing an appropriate post-graduation course. When it comes to management, it becomes more difficult to decide which program and specialization to follow including the selection of business schools. There are many management entrance exams which are mandatory for students to attempt and crack the exam. Exams such as CAT, XAT, and GMAT are one of the toughest exams; many students have a fear of attempting these entrance tests. It is always a wiser option to crack the management entrance exams and enter the business schools and IIMs. There is an alternative option of direct MBA admission without any entrance exams.Many private MBA colleges serve direct MBA admission. The procedure of direct admission is convenient with less effort. There are many best MBA colleges without CAT and MAT entrance exams which also provide direct admissions.
Students who don’t want to attempt any entrance exams and need a decent amount of salary can opt for this option. Students who are interested in earning 2.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs rather than huge packages. IIMs and top business schools students are offered high packages. Private colleges mostly manage the direct MBA admissions, but still they offer better jobs for students. There are some best MBA colleges which also serve guaranteed placements. Students who prefer their hometown and find difficult in travelling into cities. But, students shouldn’t expect that they get direct MBA admission in high ranking issues. There are some facts that they must know before opting for this course.
- What are the important facts about direct MBA admission?
There is no requirement for students to attempt entrance exams to pursue an MBA degree or PDGM diplomas. There is a myth that top colleges offer direct MBA admission. But, the colleges who offer direct MBA admission don’tappear in top business schools; still the quality of study is not degrading. The fees of direct MBA admission are average to high when compared to other courses. Students who have a decent financial backup and want to start their own business can also opt for direct MBA admission. The deemed universities provide excellent benefits for students.
- What are the essential guidelines to be followed before option for direct MBA admission?
- Interested students have to grab more details for each college who are offering direct MBA admission.
- The fees, infrastructure, and assured job should be kept in mind before taking admission in any college.
- The facilities and management of a particular college should be in consideration before opting for direct MBA admission.
- There are many management agents who provide admissions, and students tend to choose the wrong path in their influence. It is advised that students should personally visit the college and take admission after understanding all the details.
- It is advised that students should take an interest in UGC or AICTE approved colleges for admissions.
- Students should visit the official website of their desired college to know every relevant information before taking admission.
- Students should prepare a list of many colleges rather than depending on a single option. Students should compare every college and find an appropriate choice for themselves.
- Which are the best colleges for direct MBA admission?
The below-mentioned table consists of best colleges for direct MBA admission. The list of colleges for direct MBA admission is:
|Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada||Apeejay School of Management, Delhi|
|LDRP Institute of Technology and Research, Gandhinagar||GD Goenka University – School of Management, Gurgaon|
|Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi||MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore|
|Medi-Caps Institute of Technology and Management, Indore||ManavRachana International Institute of Research & Studies – Faculty of Management, Faridabad|
|Sigma Group of Institutes, Vadodara||Millennium School of Business, Delhi|
|Bridge School of Management, Gurgaon||Nirma University, Ahmedabad|
|Indus Business Academy, Bangalore||EMPI Business School, Delhi|
|School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon||Sharda University, Greater Noida|
|Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar||Bennet University, Greater Noida|
- What is management quota in direct MBA admission?
Management quota and institute level seats are the two gateways for students in direct MBA admission. Students can also get direct MBA admission in best MBA colleges. This process is applicable in all the states of India. In every MBA college, around 15 to 20% of seats are allocated for direct admissions. The details to avail such seats are mentioned in brochure of colleges. Students can also check the official website to find out details before the convocation of management programs. Students have to check the eligibility criteria of every college. Interested students can directly apply to the respected director of a particular college to avail direct admission.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with EduVani