CMAT 2019 Registration
CMAT is a national level management entrance exam known as the Common Management Admission Test. The CMAT exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency which is constituted very recently. The AICTE conducted earlier the exam. The exam is now rescheduled on January 28, 2019, which earlier was on January 27, 2019.
The registration process will start on November 01, 2018 for CMAT and will close by the month’s end that is November 30, 2018. One should not expect an extension of date and should register themselves within the period.
CMAT 2019 Registration:
CMAT exam is conducted for aspirants planning to pursue their career in management courses. All AICTE will accept the score of CMAT approved colleges and institutions. AICTE comes under the Ministry of Human Resource, Government of India which is now replaced by National Testing Agency that will conduct the exams. As per the available information, the NTA will keep the same syllabus for CMAT Exam 2019 as it was for the previous year. Aspirants would have to answer questions within three hours from sections like logical reasoning, general awareness, quantitative technic, and language comprehension.
To ensure that the aspirants are well aware of the exam and its procedure, NTA is going to open centers all over India to educate aspirants on various topics and the proposed changes if any. There is hardly any change one can detect from the last year paper and this year.
Some Basic Features of CMAT 2019:
There would be:
- 100 questions to be asked from four sections
- One marks would be awarded for each correct answer
- The time allotted for the exam will be three hours
- Difficulty level to be a bit less than earlier
- Cost of registration will be the same as the previous year
Apart from the change in conducting authority, there is no such substantial change as one may expect. Some dates for the CMAT are published which are as follows.
- Date of Exam will be January 28, 2019, from 10 AM
- Registration will start from November 01, 2018
- Registration will end on November 30, 2018
- Admit Card will be available on January 07, 2019 at sharp 10 AM
- Results to be announced on February 10, 2019
For Registration, there is a simple procedure of filling the form which would be available online. All you need is the required documents along with scanned pictures and Rs 1400 as fees for General/OBC and Rs 700 for SC/ST.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with EduVani