How to crack CAT exam without any coaching classes?
XAT (Xaviers Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance test for admission in business school. It is considered to be one of the toughest exams in India. It’s been almost 60 years since XLRI is conducting this exam. Students have to prepare really hard to crack this exam. Students can enroll in more than 150 management institutes through their XAT scorecard.
Why is the XAT exam so important for every Aspirant?
Some of the topmost business schools of India where one can get admission through their XAT Score, few are listed below:
- XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Department of Management Sciences, Savitri Bai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
Every student dreams of studying in one of the above b-schools.
Before moving into other details, lets first understand the eligibility criteria for XAT Examination.
|Age Limit||There had been a lot of queries regarding the age limit of the candidates applying for XAT exams, and to be honest, there is no age limit for this exam.|
|Qualification||One must hold a minimum of 3 years of bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Students who are in their final years and are likely to finish their bachelor program by June 10, 2020, are also eligible for applying.|
|NRI and Foreigners||Students outside India can apply in XLRI through their GMAT Scores. Using their GMAT score, they can even apply in other institutes of India as well.|
Important dates to be noted
|Registration Starts||3rd week of August 2019|
|Last Registration date||30th November (Without late fee)|
9th December 2019 (With Late Fee)
|XAT Exam||5th January 2020 (expected)|
A confirmed scheduled with accurate dates will be more announced in the month of August.
Please Note offline application doesn’t exist.
XAT Admit Card
XAT Admit card will be provided to them only who will fill their application with correct and valid information only. It is mandatory for candidates to carry one id proof (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Card or Passport) with them to the examination hall along with the admit card.
The process to download the XAT Admit Card
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with EduVani